Main menu

Pages

Meet the Smiling Dog Popeye | Bark

dog name: Popeye

Age of the dog: 12

Adoption Story:
Every Sunday, there are rescues for adoption campaigns. Every week, Popeye is the last dog to leave. He was sometimes left under the table because he was “bossy” and growled at everything that passed by. But this quirk caught my attention and I knew I had to spend some time with him. During the last week of my other dog’s puppy class we went to talk to the rescuers who offered us the opportunity to have him. The moment she put him in my arms it was game over. I said don’t keep him, I’m adopting him now! ! We named him Popeye after the sailor. They have one thing in common, one eye!

like:
The word “snack,” enjoying the sun while he walks. He also likes to play with his other fur animals and apparently he’s the boss. Finally, he likes to lie on his side while scratching his stomach.

Get the Bark Newsletter in your inbox!

Sign up and get answers to your questions.

Nick name:
grandpa, grumpy bear, food monster

Comments